Nordover
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Nordover

GN Viking / Viking Larp

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Balder's Army song

AuteurMessage
Philippe
Animateur
Philippe

Balder's Army song Empty
MessageSujet: Balder's Army song   Balder's Army song EmptyVen 6 Juil - 15:10

This song, first sang within the halls of Gladsheim during a rainy, stormy night, quickly became one of the 1st Legion of Asgard's favorite marching song. No need to tell that the 1st Legion is effectivly under Balder Odinson's direct command, and the mens took great pride in both the way the song adress them and talk about their...prowess....

Badler's Blades
by: Kjarthan, Seigfried, Haji, Ranulf
also featuring: Sven

---Main---
Oh! We are Balder's army, each a mighty blade! We'll kick all your asses and ravage your lasses by Odin you will know our name!

---1---
The purest of the virgins i knew her for a whore, i had a tumble with her, and still she wanted more!

---Main---

---2---
The fattest of her sisters i knew her for a tease, to satisfy her appetite i got her on her kness

---Main---

---3---
From Asgard was her mother, and if you saw her hips! For they were like none other, and she earned all her tips!

---Main---

---4---
Her cousin was from Alfheim, she had one vast behind! And i had quite the sweet time, branding her as mine!

---Main---

---5---
Turns out her dad was Loki, oh! to my great shock! I wasn't so lucky, he tried to chop my cock!

---Main---
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/crystania

Balder's Army song
Page 1 sur 1